2 Step Mounting Blocks:
Our 2 step mounting block is an essential, multipurpose tool that helps you safely mount and groom your horse, minimizing your chances of injury. Our block also has a unique internal storage space located on the top step so you can efficiently store your stable supplies, and it is perfect if you need to retrieve reach necessities around your stable. Our tool is lightweight and easy to move around the stable, and it is designed to be visually appealing. You have the option to personalize your step’s style, color, design, and much more. Most importantly, our tool helps you protect your horse’s back and spine from damage caused by improper mounting techniques. Our mounting blocks are functional, long-lasting, and well designed to benefit you and your horse.
Personalization and Design Your 2 step Mounting Block Online:
If you are ready to bring safety and sophistication into your stable with our mounting block, we can help. Our simple online tool helps you personalize your block to your specifications in six easy steps.
- The first step is to select either a two or three-step mounting block. Our two-step block is great for you if you are taller while our three-step block is great for you if you are shorter or if children plan to use your tool.
- Step two is for adding trim, piping, or border to your mounting block if you desire. The trim can come in brass or chrome if you want additional protection from the weather; and, the border and piping come in four different style options.
- The third step is the option to choose a premium or standard color for your step
- The fourth step is if you want to add text in a particular font style.
- The fifth step is the option for you to add a stock art, a monogram, or a logo. We have several stock art choices for you to choose from easily and we have a text box so you can type in your specific monogram; to add your logo, you will need to select a file and add your email so we can contact you with questions or updates concerning your artwork.
- A sixth step is an option for you to add a stain or anti-slip protection to your mounting block. You can choose from a deep cherry or walnut stain, and you can add rubber to the top step for safety. At the bottom of the page, you have the option of changing the quantity of your purchase before requesting your quote.
This is a practical tool for any horse owner because it provides safe and efficient mounting practices that keep you and your horse from injury. The tool also works as a storage compartment and a visually appealing piece for your stable. The mounting block is great for you or your guests including children and individuals who may be mobility impaired; the block is stable and gives sufficient support for a secure, safe mount. Likewise, the technique used when you mount with the steps will help protect your horse’s back and spine from damage, leading your horse to a happy and healthy life.